Thursday, March 1, 2018

All Things Bright and Beautiful...

Hello!

It's the first of the month, and we have a new challenge starting up on the Scor-Pal Blog.

The challenge is 'All Things Bright and Beautiful', so I immediately thought
about a spring project. I'm so weary of dark, rainy, dismal days - so looking forward
to some sunshine!

Here's a cute box that I made to hold some Easter candy.  I could not
resist using some spring colored plaid cardstock and stamps!
I used my 1/8" Scor-Pal Score Board, and 1/2" Scor-Tape to create
this fun box.


Hoping this one made you think spring, too!

Be sure to head over to the Scor-Pal blog and join in our challenge.
You need to have more than one score on your card or project, and use some
bright and beautiful colors!  Good luck!

I'm going to enter this in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Repeat Impressions.

 Thanks for stopping by today,

Patti J.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the Spring colors!!!!!!!!

Beth Norman said...

That is one fabulous project!! I love the colours and the plaid.

Donna said...

This is too cute! Like the cheery colors and the choice of candy!

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty and I clicked your photo and it's such a pretty photograph too! I'm hoping our dreary days are one out of two for awhile. It was dreary here yesterday but we had sunshine Tues and today. But...remember...Spring brings rain and wind. ugh. hehe Glad we can make cheery things with all our paper crafting 'stuff'!

Cheryl W said...

Sweet little treat box! I love the pretty plaid paper and your gauzy tie. Great project!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this box - and I think even I might be able to follow the directions. It is so bright and cheery and love the goodies tucked inside. And I see a Repeat Impressions stamp. Thanks for playing along with us this month over at The House that Stamps Built.

fusiafscrapping said...

Nice project. I love the idea! There's something magical about your box. It’s beautiful!

Lynne in NI said...

That's just so pretty Patti, lovely colour theme too. I'm so done with winter, it seems to have gone on for ages - probably because we'd such a dark wet autumn too!