Friday, January 13, 2017

Thinking of you

Good morning!

I have a pretty card to show you today, made with products from Crafter's Companion.

I needed a card for someone at church who was just placed on hospice care.
Here's what I made...



If you click to enlarge, you can see the dimension of the roses. I stamped them twice, fussy cutting the second one, and popping it up with some dimensional foam.

Here are the supplies that I used:


Head on over to Crafter's Companion to see their amazing products!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

Stef H said...

this is beautiful! great colors and i love the simplicity.

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done. I really like the die that showcases the roses. This has such gorgeous simplicity in it's look.

Donna said...

Beautiful elegant card Patti!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful CAS card. Popping up the rose petals is a lovely touch. Have a good weekend. Hugs.

Joan V said...

Patti, oh how beautiful. I am sure that your church friend will really appreciate the thoughtful card.

Pam Sparks said...

This is so pretty Patti! Love it!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty, Patti. The fussy-cut roses were such a good idea - adds so much dimension!

Camille Short said...

Really nice card, beautiful! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Patti!! I love that you've popped up the petals over your elegant frame design!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! HUGS

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the CAS design you have done. Trying to play catch up here this evening before I totally get tired again and have to go lay down. Great job.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh this is beautiful Patti, that was a tough card to make.

Lena said...

Beautiful card - I'm sure it brought some joy!
Hugs,
Lena