Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hogs and Kisses!

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built
Today's theme is 'Anything Goes'!

It's almost Valentine's Day, so thought I'd have a bit of fun with this cute stamp from Repeat Impressions Stamps:


Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Anything Goes Challenge!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Donna     Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

17 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Fun fun card - I almost thought about getting this one - but now I know where it lives!!! It does make a great Valentine card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef H said...

how cute is this! love those lips!

hugs :)

joy said...

What a great card! I just love those piggies!

Cheri said...

What a great design this is, Patti!!! Those piggies make me smile and it's one of my favorite "love" stamps. Fabulously, fun card.

Lori Kobular said...

Such a fun card Patti! I love that sentiment! I entered the challenge with one of the stamps I received from you!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute and fun card design. Love the layout too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute valentine card. Marian

Donna said...

This is so cute Patti, adorable image and great design with the patterned paper!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card - made me smile!

Heather said...

Cute!! Such a fun sentiment to go along with the cute little piggies, too!

Cheryl W said...

Thank you for making me smile today. Your card is awesome! Love that image of the two happy hogs.

Beth Norman said...

I really like the way you created your bg with the pink paper. The image is so cute too.

*Vicki* said...

This really makes me smile! :) Love your fun card design and kissing pig image!! HUGS

Lena said...

Adorable! Love the card design.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Hugs,
Lena

Lynne in NI said...

Heee I love your cute hogs !!

Annette Gordon said...

Just too cute! thanks for the post!