Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Two or More...

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your week - Happy Wednesday!

It’s challenge day at The House that Stamps Built, and we have a great Designer’s Choice Challenge for you. RI Rock Star, Deonna, is hosting and has a wonderful theme challenge for us. Please join in our challenge, and create something using the theme:
"Use 2 or more stamps".

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




The image and sentiment were stamped on a patterned paper focal panel, and matted with brown cardstock, and another layer of patterned paper. Remember those 'screw' brads that we all had to have years ago?  Found some in my stash, and used them in the corners for a masculine touch.
The panels were then popped up with dimensional foam onto a Kraft card base.

Voila...easy peasy!!!

And now it’s your turn!
We hope you will create a card that has a focus on the DCC theme, ‘Use 2 or more stamps', and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Kathy    Heather   Shirley     Laurie

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic!!

*Vicki* said...

Really fabulous masculine design here my friend!! Love the deer silhouettes over your background and how you've framed it all in!! Have a great day! HUGS

Diane said...

Great masculine card! I love those deers. I do remember those brads. Perfect touch.

richardbreaks said...

So, nice, Patti! Yup, I still have some of those brads somewhere, too! Great way to use them!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome father's day card Patti!

Beth Norman said...

Such a wonderful card for Father's Day. I need to get a jumpstart on a Fathers Day card, and this is just the inspiration I needed. Thank you for all you do.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh love the screw brads in the corners - hmm..now where are mine??? Love this image - so simple and what a great card it makes.

Cheri said...

Oh, sweet Patti, how I love easy peasy and perfect CAS!!! Perfect stamp choices for father's day or any day guy card. Fabulous card!

Lena said...

Love your easy peasy card - perfect for a Dad. Thanks for sharing, my friend.
Hugs,
Lena

Heather said...

This card is fabulous! Perfectly CAS and perfectly masculine! Love the patterned paper you used; it's perfect (as are the screw brads, sadly, I have none of them).

Cheryl W said...

What a wonderfully masculine card! I just love those deer images. They could definitely be used on Christmas cards, too.

Taunya Butler said...

This card is so masculine and perfect for Father's Day = love that you have younger deer following after the daddy deer!! So fun!!