Monday, May 2, 2016

Project of the Week at 'The House'...

Greetings and Salutations!

Just a note to invite you to pop over to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House that Stamps Built, where my bestie, Shirley Hotop is our Project of the Week Hostess!  

Shirley has some uber-fun techniques, and I can't wait to go see what she's sharing with us today!

I should add that I appreciate this lady so much. I was scheduled to post this week, but 'life'
happened, and I was overwhelmed. Shirley very graciously offered to do an extra
project, and I very gratefully accepted. Thank you dear friend - I will bring you
a souvenir!!!

Hope you can drop by The House that Stamps Built, and leave Shirley some kind words!!!

Have a great day,
Patti J.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Awe - Thank You so much - hope you like the technique I did a tutorial I used for this fun little project. Have fun!!!