Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Designer's Choice Challenge at 'The House'...

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your week - Happy Wednesday!

It’s challenge day at The House that Stamps Built, and we have a new Designer’s Choice Challenge for you. I am the hostess this week, and my challenge for you is 'More Than One Fold'. Please join in our challenge, and create something using the theme "Use Some Hearts".

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




Don't you just LOVE this sweet little angel?

Now it’s your turn!
We hope you will create a card that has a focus on the DCC theme, 'More than one fold', and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Karen    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

14 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

That angel is so sweet! Love the fold on your gorgeous card!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

richardbreaks said...

Well, aren't you just CLEVER? That's wonderful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card design Patti!! Really love the pretty papers and image is darling too!! :) HUGS

Diane said...

Great card Patti! I love that fold, and the designer paper is perfect for it. The angel is adorable.

Donna said...

Fabulous fold Patti, and sweet image and paper!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card, Patti! I like this fold a lot.

Glittered Paws said...

Just got this stamp - and the folds are awesome. Love the DP you have used. This was a great challenge.

Heather said...

This was a fun challenge, Patti! And your fold is very cool. I don't think I've seen one like this before. Beautiful papers, too.

Monika Reeck said...

agree this is wonderful Patti
I adore that flower paper so elegant and cute tiny stamp there
another beautiful shape card I love this Patti
see you soon maybe I miss your smile on my Blogpost
hugs
Monika

joy said...

I really like your colors! This is such a cute stamp and sentiment - well done!

Gail said...

What an interesting fold!
Turned out great!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow Patti, your fancy folds are fabulous!