Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Color Challenge at 'The House'...

Good morning!

I'm back with a new challenge for Repeat Impressions
Our challenge this week is a color challenge - look at the happy colors Wendy
gave us to work with:



And, here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




So. You all know THAT moment, when your project is due, and you get it turned in
totally early, get it posted to your group page, and at the last minute, you type your blog
post and realize that you've used the WRONG colors on a color challenge?

Um, yeah. The wrong color of blue. Oh, well...use your imagination! Think of a Copic Marker color
family of BG, and that's what I meant to use!  OOPS!  Two-thirds of this color combo is
correct, so it's remaining as-is, with my humblest apologies!

Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the colors above (ha ha ha), and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Karen    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

awh.how cute!!!

richardbreaks said...

Looks like a happy accident to me! Well done!

Lisa Palmer said...

How sweet. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is cute as can be, no matter what colors you use!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is absolutely adorable and makes me smile just looking at it!
Patti , I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is just as cute as can be Patti!! Love the colors and the added butterflies!! HUGS

Glittered Paws said...

Darling - I just love this darling bear - (it is on my order list). I think your blue is just perfect!!!!

Lori Kobular said...

What a lovely little Theodora Bear you created! Love your card!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable Patti, will this be going to a sweet granddaughter?

Unknown said...

This is the cutest card! I love your die cuts, layering and your layout.hugz

Lynne in NI said...

Awww how sweet, your bear looks so cuddleable!

Heather said...

This is beautiful AND adorable!! I'm not sure why it isn't the right blue, it looks exactly like the color combo "swatch" to me! Love the twine added to the butterflies. I'm going to have to steal that idea.

Monika Reeck said...

I love that teddy bear so so cuuutee
and the butterfly so swweett wuth that added of twine
nice use that color combo Patti
big hugs from Germany
Monika