Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Anything Goes at The House that Stamps Built!

Oh my....Wednesday again!

It's time for a new challenge on the Repeat Impressions' blog,

This week, the challenge is EASY PEASY!!!

ANYTHING GOES!

Did you know that Repeat Impressions has a category called 'Funny Bones'?
I love some of the fun, and a bit sassy sentiments and images in this
category.  A few weeks ago, I posted a card using the Deja Bull.

Today's card uses Repeat Impressions 8019-I Housework, and 
Repeat Impressions 2617-D Tiny Bird (flight)

Well, today, my card is about something that we ALL love like have to do...
housework!


Isn't it fun when you have just the right patterned paper to create an awesome 10 minute card?

* * *

Now it's YOUR turn!

Come join in our challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, 
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Karen     Debbie     Kathy     Melissa

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up your card this week!

Hugs,
Patti J.

P.S. - look at my gorgeous mats!  I used my Perfect Papercrafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers and cutting mat to achieve these nice even lines.  Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your own Perfect Papercrafting tools!

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

My thoughts exactly LOL, love the sentiment.....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!

Beth Norman said...

Funny sentiment. I find it a challenge to work with sentiments only, but clearly you don't. Awesome card.

Lynette said...

Very pretty, and so true! :) Thanks for sharing, Patti!

Pam Sparks said...

Pretty Patti!

Pam Sparks said...

haha, had to go back up and read the sentiment! That's great! hahahahahahahaha

Amy Johnson said...

That's hysterical! Love it! I just stated on my blog today I don't like to do household chores. I've come to also love the quote 'A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.' There are so many things I'd rather do than clean. Cute card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card design and yes, that sentiment is perfect for me. LOL

Kathy S said...

Well now isn't that the truth! LOL. Funny but also very beautiful. Love the green and pink together. Sweet combo.

Ina G said...

Oh Patti you made me laugh when I read your sentiment - yep that's right but doesn't take 6 months. Beautiful flowers great layout and such a cute little bird to boot. No dusting for me today. I am off to play with this one since it is raining here. PERFECT!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Well isn't that the truth?!! What a sweet card as I love that darling paper pieced bird !! I just love this one Patti!! HUGS

Lisa Lara said...

10 minute card? WOW Patti. So cute. Love that sentiment and that little bird.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, and love that sentiment, if only it were true!

Monika Reeck said...

Patty the color combo is awesome and especially love that tiny bird
cute add
and lovely card Patty...
hugs, Monika

Lynne in NI said...

LOL, I agree entirely! My best friend has a touch of OCD and cleans her house every day ... life's too short I say ;)