Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

Good morning!

In case I haven't mentioned it before....I love a great sketch challenge!  Today is Sketch Challenge day at The House that Stamps Built.  Here is Wendy Wyman's fun sketch:


Now, being the rebel that I am, I flipped the sketch up on its end!
And...here is what I created using the sketch:

Repeat Impressions 307-D Holly Sprig, Repeat Impressions 2105-I Merry...Happy..., White cardstock, green cardstock, Perfect Papercrafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, The Paper Studio Christmas Basics DP, Hobby Lobby Corner Rounder Punch.

I hope that you will check out my fellow Rock Stars' blogs, to see what they have made with this great sketch!  Happy hopping!

Cheri     Deonna     Geri     Joy     Melissa     Karen

Check out my sidebar to find out how you can save money on your Repeat Impressions Order!
Happy shopping!

You can also get a free cutting mat from Perfect Papercrafting - check out my sidebar!


Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the bird!!!!!

Donna said...

Very pretty, I like the sketch turned. You got the robot that is appearing randomly on blogs.

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty and festive card!! You really nailed the sketch too!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Lori Kobular said...

You did a great job with that sketch! I love the way your card looks!

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - and I think I like the sektch turned better. This darn robot I hate them.

Amy Johnson said...

Cute card!

Stef H said...

love it. very festive.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the Merry Christmas paper and the pretty little cardinal!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lena said...

Fun sketch, Patti and I love your take on it. That has to be the cutest lil bird on the planet :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations