Monday, July 21, 2014

Is it August yet?

I know, I know....I was just complaining because someone 'stole' my week last week.
However, I can hardly wait!  There's going to be an amazing
blog hop... 


with the Die-Versions team, and the Sparkle N Sprinkle team
in August.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the items that you just might see on this hop...


What could be more fun than Christmas stamps, Christmas dies, Embossing Powders, and GLITTER???
Hope to see you August 15th!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great week,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So excited!! Can't wait!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynette said...

Looks like fun, Patti! How exciting to get packages like that in the mail!

Cheryl W said...

Looking forward to the blog hop, Patti. Hard to think it will be August soon, though!

Taunya Butler said...

How fun, How fun!! I will definitely be checking in on that!! Have a great day and I am sorry someone stole your week - my having back problems last week stole mine!! Take care!

StephC said...

Very cool! Can't wait...

Anne Temple said...

Can't wait to see what you create :-)