I am in celebration mode today. Why, you ask?
THE SUN IS SHINING!!!!! The birds are chirping.
It is NOT raining! It is not even cloudy (yet)!
Here is what I've created in celebration of the sunshine! Hope you enjoy it. I had fun putting it together. Took my mind totally off of housework AND the two CAS challenges I'm trying to psych myself up to enter! lol...
As you can see, this card is NOT a CAS!
Supplies: Martha Stewart DP/CS/Butterfly & Flower Punches, Rectangle Nestabilities, Tombow Markers, Stampin'Up DP, Kaiser Craft Pearls,
Ribbon, charm, and roses from my unused and forgotten stash!
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
1. My Time to Craft: "Under the Weather"
2. Papertake Weekly: "Say it with Flowers"
3. ABC Challenge: "Unused Stash"
4. Stamp & Create Challenge #1: "Use ribbon & a stamp that is carried in their store"
5. Flutterby Wednesday: "Use a butterfly, angel, or fairy on project AND flowers"
6. Crafty Ann's Challenge: "Anything Goes"
7. Stamp Something: "Celebrate Something" (Celebrating putting the umbrella away!!!)
8. Crafty Catz: Suzi's challenge is to use Petals & Pearls
9. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Cheryl challenged us to use "Punches or Die Cuts"
10. Ooh La La Challenge: "Bright and Cheery"
11. Pollycraft Monday: Joanne challenged us to use "Summer Blooms"
12. Cupcake Craft Challenges: "Blooming Charming" (Use flowers and a charm)
13. Practical Scrappers: "Patterned Paper"
14. A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge: "Cute and Girly"
15. The Cuttlebug Spot: "Favorite Flowers"
Whew...I think this is a record for me! Thanks ladies for helping me understand how to accomplish this!
Food for thought: Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?