Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weaving + Layers = Fun!

Well, this challenge was fun! It was a challenge over at Paper Craft Planet

The challenge was to actually weave the main section using paper, ribbon, etc. I chose to use papers from Gina K's downloadable paper pack, Floral Fantasy. I edged it with some silver tape. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado, the flower stamps are from Hero Arts, and the Butterfly Stamp is from The Angel Company. It was fun to do something a bit different. Not my favorite card, by a long stretch, but fun!

Hope you are all having a nice Saturday, and I wish you and your family a blessed Easter Sunday.

Hugs to all,

Patti J.
~If God had intended for us to touch our toes, He'd have put them on our knees.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Patty. I like it!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great card with lovely colours and anything flowery, will do it for me :)
Pat xx

Vicki G said...

This is so pretty! I love the weaving! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Vicki

Ellie Jacobson said...

Such a pretty card Patti! I hope you have a blessed Easter!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love the weaving! I tried that once . . . didn't quite look as great as yours does, tho'! LOL! Maybe I'll have to try that again! Thanks for sharing a really neat idea!

Nilla said...

Madame is good at weaving! Great card! from Nilla

Lynne in NI said...

Oh this is so pretty, Patti! Love the effect of the paper weaving!

Lisadwb said...

I love the weaving!! The colors you used are so pretty.