Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TV Tuesday....

Tuesday happens to be about the only day that I really care if the TV is on or not. I find myself flipping back and forth between American Idol and Biggest Loser. Tonight I will add a third channel as the Cardinal's will be playing in Az. again and I must not miss that! So...the TV is on in my woman cave as I prepare to work on some challenges!
This card is for a challenge over at Corrosive Creations. I had this fun patriotic paper by Kaiser that was stripes, stars, and just a plain distressed looking tan. I decided that with all of the stars and stripes, I would use balloons instead of stars...AND...since it IS baseball season, the stamps from TAC were perfect. The balloon strings are Scrapper's Floss, and the mini-brads were a gift in one of my Gina K Designs orders. I hope you like it!
Have a great night!
Patti J.
Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
~Art Linkletter~

4 comments:

Janet said...

LOL no problem! That was the sketch from SCS!! You can still play though! no biggie:) love your card!
hugs

Barb said...

This is adorable! Love the little balloons you've got goin' on and that little guy is so cute!

Theresa Momber said...

Patti, this card is wonderful! You did such a great job on the sketch. I love the balloons!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the papers.
Vanja