Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Get Well Wishes

I have a friend at work that I've known for about 15 years or more. She was riding her horse the other day and took a bad fall. She's been at Barnes Hospital now for a few days, and when she's released in the next day or so, will be in a brace from upper hip area to neck area for a couple of months, due to fractured vertebraes in her back. I was thinking tonight that she may need a bit of cheering up... how could these cute little skunks from the new Angel Company Serendipity Catalog NOT cheer someone up??? The DP is also from the Gentle Beginnings Collection from the Angel Company.



Send up a few telepathic well wishes to my friend Paige when you have some time!
Shirley, have fun camping!
Good night all.....
Patti J.
~Have faith in yourself.

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

This is darling, Patti! I am sure it will cheer her. I do hope she recovers quickly. Sending well wishes her way.