Thursday, October 9, 2008

Help!



Okay, so this computer lingo challenged woman needs some help! I've had some folks tell me that they can't access this blog. Does anyone know if you must be a gmailer to access it? One of the ladies is a net-zero subsciber, and says she can't get it to open up.


I'd love to have advice from some of you blogging pro's!


Thanks - have a great day!


PJ


"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
- Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-1895)
p.s. the card above is another that I had published in the "Just Invitations", and the cute little guy is also stamped with TAC stamps.

2 comments:

Gilliam Arts said...

My first thought is that she must be mistyping the blog address. She doesnt't have to be a gmail user to access it. Besides, netzero is an internet provider. Google is just a host for blogs and email (i.e. gmail). Using a different service provider wouldn't stop your friend from seeing the blog. She probably will, however, need a goggle/blogger account to comment on your blog.

Hope this helps!

chatdumpgirl said...

I love gmail, so i would encourage her to join.