Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love...

Happy Tuesday!


I have a card tonight for Suzanne's Thoughtful Thursday challenge at "Other Lovlies". The challenge was to make a Valentine. Here is my card...




If you have not played in Suzanne's challenge, you should run over and do so! She has a great prize, and when I looked last, there were only two entrants! You can use any stamps, digi or rubber, and any DP - no need to buy anything extra - you can use what you have on hand!


I'm also going to enter this card in the Creative Belli Challenge #82, which is to use glitter or rhinestones (got lots of them going on!). It's hard to tell but the flourish is glittered with a glitter pen, and the lower section is all rhinestones.


The last challenge I'm entering this card in is a color challenge at Papertake Weekly. The challenge is: Pretty Pink Papertake. We are to use predominantly pink on our cards.


I have one more quick card to show. The challenge at 365 Cards today (day 325) is: Imagine This: Chocolate. No explanation needed! I'm also entering this one at Creative Card Crew, where the challenge is: 'Punch it'!


Well, I hope that you like these! I am trying to find a bit more time in my girl-cave. Hopefully, I'll have some fun things to show tomorrow!

Take care!

Patti J.
Food for thought: Why do they sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?

23 comments:

Paula said...

What pretty cards love the soft colours and lovely details. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Kim Mc said...

You go girl!!! Love both of them (in my favorite color again!)!! Those rhinestones on the first one are gorgeous and the chocolates on the second are yummy! Glad you got to play in your girl cave today and here's hoping you get more time to create this week! Oh yeah!!! Great job on combining challenges! And you said you couldn't do that?!? FAB! Rock on GF!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Nilla said...

Gorgeous, love the soft colors and they are so elegant! Hugs Nilla

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv those chocolate images! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards!

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty cards. The first one is my fav. It is so elegant.

Georgia said...

Those chocolates look so real! I'm hungry...Love the tiny heart with the sentiment.

craftieodmae said...

These both are so pretty! Love the clean feel of them........

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love the beautiful, simple, elegance of the first card. What an awesome idea with the rhinestones!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love, love, love the valentine! It's a perfect CAS card! Simple elegance! Now for the chocolate.... it's just yummy! You rock GF!

Crystal said...

AWW Patti what GREAT Valentine's sweetie!! I LOVE all the bling on the first one!!!! GREAT colors and beautiful work sweetie!

Stef H said...

wow patti! this is fabulous! simple and fabulous!

and yummy on the chocolate one! perfect card for anyone!

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, I love your rhinestone 'grid'!!! how cool is that!!!
both cards are fabulous....bling, chocolates, just divine Patti!!!

I'm so glad you were able to play along in both the Belli Chall and the Creative Card Crew chall! great job!!!
Blessings, Maria

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You used my fave color combo! I love all the pink! You bling is gorgeous! Love your designs!

hugs,
Chris

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a pretty card hunny, loving the detail you've added on your first card with the rhinestones, and the second card for our CCC challenge is also fabulous. Thank you for joining us this week, Linda x

Cindi said...

you have been busy! they are all great..I can't even pick a fave
:)

Suzanne said...

I love both of them! Thanks for playing. Your chocolate card reminds me of something. Check out other lovelies tomorrow to find out what!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Gorgeous creations...full of love!

Sharon said...

Both of these cards are very lovely.

redwasher1 said...

Both of your cards are lovely and elegant looking! Your thought for the day is a very good question. LOL

Brenda said...

Gorgeous cards Patti! Way to go rockin' out all those challenges. Thank you for the heads up on Suzanne's challenge I am heading over to check it out.

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Lovely cards, beautiful details and colors. Glad you were able to join in the punching fun at the CCC this week!

Nina said...

oh yum yum, those chocolates looks soo yummy, I was seriously thinking of drawing some chocolates last week!! :O) very beuitufl! and your insides are just as beautiful too!