Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Beautiful Trees

Hello out there!

Hope you are all enjoying the slightly cooler days! Personally, I like the heat, but I
know I'm definitely in the minority! 

I thought I'd share several cards made from stamps in the September release 

First up, is a card made with Bare Branches as the background, and a sentiment 
from Beautiful Trees popped up on the focal panel. I love the simplicity of
this card!


The next card uses the same two stamp sets.


This card was created with Hillside Pines (an older stamp), and a sentiment from
Beautiful Trees. I inked the tree stamp, then spritzed it with water, so that the
trees faded out a bit.


Next up, the Bare Branches was stamped onto a sheet of designer paper with an ombre
pattern, using Versamark Ink, so that the branches look like a shadow.
I like the looks of the almost translucent branches! The sentiment


Last up is a super easy card.
I simply found a piece of pretty designer paper, and adhered it to a card base.
The sentiment, from Beautiful Trees, was stamped onto the designer paper in a coordinating
ink color, and a bow was added to the panel.


Hope you saw something that triggered you to stamp today!

I'm happy you stopped by, hope to see you soon!

Remember to use my code, if you decide to shop at Technique Junkies to save 10%!
Code is: TJPatti10

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.



5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh WOW 4 entirely beautiful cards using the same stamp. Very creative, Like how you spritzed the limbs - if I ha to pick a favorite I couldn't.

Donna said...

These are all fabulous, the sentiment on the first one really touched me.

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful cards! The teal with the butterfly speaks to me! Lovely collection Patti!

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend! So many beautiful cards! Absolutely love the sentiments on all of these! You've done some beautiful designs with the images! I am thinking of you and hope all is well! I'm trying to get back into crafting after being away, so just catching up! HUGS

Cheryl W. said...

For some reason I haven't been getting notice of your posts, even though your blog is on my Bloglovin' list. Not sure what the problem is. Anyway, these cards are beautiful. They remind me of a book I read (for book club) not long ago entitled, "The Secret Life of Trees," by Peter Wohlleben. I have a whole new respect for trees after reading that book, and I love them even more now! I will be manually checking your blog more often now. I don't want to miss any more posts. You always inspire me!!