Monday, December 11, 2023

December 11, 2023

Hello friends!
I have a bunch of cards that I haven't shared, so I'm going to attempt to post a few now and then. Seems I rarely get time at the computer anymore - anyone else have that problem?  Anyway, here we go - a bit of this and a bit of that. Hope it brings a smile or two!

The 1st 4 pics are a card we made that was in one of Ruth Petsel's kits:





Some treat boxes I created:

Outside of card (Stampin'Up! products):

Inside of card:

Outside of card (Stampin'Up! Products):

Inside of card:

Stampin' Up! Products:




Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
Pj

6 comments:

Donna said...

What an awesome collection of cards!

Gail said...

I just played catch up with your posts!
Love all the cards!
Really like the first 4 here!
What kind of fold is that!?

Cheryl W said...

These cards are all so creative, Patti! I've never made one like those you showed in the first four pics. Looks like it would be fun, though. Love the cards with the apertures that show a part of the pretty scenes you've created inside. You've definitely been busy!!

*Vicki* said...

Hello friend! I just LOVE all of the wonderful cards you've made here and it looks like it would be so much fun for the class! Love them all along with those adorable images too! Wanted to let you know that I love the beautiful card you sent me friend! It's hanging on my garland right now! Wishing you and your loved ones a beautiful and joyful Holiday Season my friend! Thanks for your support and inspiration! HUGS

Lynette said...

Wow, those are all very amazing cards!!! Thanks for sharing them. I agree with you - seems I hardly have any time on the computer anymore.

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous collection of cards Patti, they are all so different! Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card you sent, I hope you had a good Christmas and very best wishes to you and Stan for 2024 xx