Thursday, September 21, 2023

September 21, 2023

Hello friends!
Well, another month is about to end - the months seem to fly by! I realized this a.m. that I hadn't posted a blog since August 1st! Gulp...so sorry!

In all fairness, I haven't created too much - made some fun little boxes for our church women's group, and some trick or treat things for the grandkids that I forgot to take photos of!  Our doc appointments seem to be over until mid October, so that helps!

Today will be another photo heavy, catch-up post. If you have questions, ask, but I'll try to keep my words short and sweet!  Basically, these are ALL from some Paper Pumpkin kits from Stampin'Up. They've been accumulating, and were something I could work on while hubby recuperated.  They're easy to work on, as everything is included in the kit, and I can make cards from my recliner!







Side view:

Side view:

Side view:

Side view:














Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs and smiles!

Patti J.

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful array of projects! You’ve been busy!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Everything looks incredible here Patti! I'm so glad to hear that hubby is recovering nicely at home and especially that you're able to dig into these kits from your recliner...now that is something I haven't tried other than coloring and even that is a stretch for me! LOL The papers and the colors you've had to choose from look so pretty and I'm glad you were able to put these to some use! I THINK it was you that left me an anonymous comment...if that was you, I thank you so much! Been having some changes to the comment section of my blog, so I apologize if you've had any issues. I was thinking about you and wishing you lots of happy wishes to come my friend! Take care!

Cheryl W said...

So happy to see your post, Patti! I had checked your blog a few times to see if I was missing them, but I also understood that you were busy elsewhere. You shared an array of fun cards today. I loved seeing all the different styles and folds. I got several ideas for future cards, so thanks for the inspiration. My DH is still recovering, too. It will probably take months before we know the real extent of the damage and how far he will be able to come back to his former self. We'll just make the best of it!

Lynne in NI said...

Gosh, for someone who hasn't been making much that's quite a collection Patti!! LOVE your step cards, those kits sound like just the job for armchair crafting! Hope the recuperation is going well, it can be exhausting mentally and physically running to Drs appointments constantly. Take care xx

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of cards, Patti!! And they are all SO very lovely. Welcome back.

Glittered Paws said...

I am so glad we are sharing the Paper Pumpkins - what a great job and showcase you presented on the completed cards. I have to say I really like all of them - other I love but..... Have a fun month - I doubt if you will get much crafting done but - maybe I can catch up. LOL

Donna said...

Wow, great cards, I like the beachy ones and flower ones extra!

Gail L said...

Hi Patti! I also get Paper Pumpkin and you've made a few I've yet to get to!
Fabulous job!
Hope everyone is well!