Thursday, June 1, 2023

June 1, 2023

 Just an update:

Gail asked how I knew about my posts being unpublished. Blogger emailed me and told me each time they took one down. 

I changed the titles to just a date, and sent to the appeals link, and received emails that the posts were accepted.

Thanks for checking in on me, my friends. 2023 has been tough, so far, beginning on Jan. 1, when our fur baby crossed that rainbow bridge. It continues to be a challenge, but so far, we are hanging in there!

Hugs to all, I’ll be back as soon as I can get here again!

Pj

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You'll be in my thoughts, Patti. All the best to you and your DH!

*Vicki* said...

Just sending hugs

Donna said...

Wow, good to be aware of this. Sending prayers daily.

Lynne in NI said...

Sending big hugs Patti, keep hanging in there!!! Xx