Friday, July 30, 2021

Mornin' on the Farm

Hello!

I have a fun card to share today! This card features a new release stamp from Technique Junkies, #S775 Mornin' on the Farm. The sentiment is from an older release, #SD580 A Good Friend.

Here's my card:

I've been seeing a lot of this fold on the internet lately, and decided to try my hand at one. It's called several different things, but the majority pop up when you look for bay window cards. Each one is a bit different, so I found 3 or 4 that I like, and adapted measurements and things to work like I wanted, and this card was the end result!

To make the card front, the image was stamped, colored and ink blended with Ink Blending Brushes and Distress Oxide Inks, and then cut into the appropriate sized strips to create the panels.


This post is a bit photo heavy, but I couldn't get all of the image to show nicely in one photo, so you're stuck with several!


Another view, showing the cute little cottage.


Final photo, showing the card folded flat to fit into an A-2 envelope. 

That's all for today.

I sure have enjoyed this June release, and can't wait to share next month's stamps! Hope you see something you like!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible new release!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hello there dear lady!! So happy that you've popped by to say hello and of course it's wonderful to see you happily creating along here! Your panel design looks amazing!! Just love it!! I always love to see what you're coming up with my friend!! Thanks for being around! Hope you're well and that your hubby can get to his retirement and you both can enjoy your lives!! Sending big hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic farm scene and beautiful card design. Thanks for sharing.

Glittered Paws said...

I love photo heavy cards - this is a great one using the farm image. Love the card design you used as well. Didn't grown up on a farm ( I was a town girl), but lived in the middle of farm country.