Thursday, April 15, 2021

Wildflowers Silhouette

Hi there!

It's my day to post on the Technique Junkies Design blog, and I'd like to share two cards that I created, with some new April release products.

What better way to start out, than by using a classic black and white theme? The white heat embossed image is so vibrant on the black background!



This next card began with a background panel. The 6 Square Shadow Stencil, some Distress Oxide Inks, and blending brushes were used to create a pretty panel, which was then lightly spritzed with Shimmering Bliss 'Dolphin Cove'. Once the panel was ready, the image S889 Wildflowers Silhouette, and the image 'SS134 In the Garden were stamped onto the panel with black Versafine ink. The focal panel was adhered to a black card base. 


Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.

Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible new stamps 
this month!


Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Patti! I love that layout. In fact, I was just working on some blog posts about two minutes ago, and wait until you see one of them. :) I made my cards last week.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous scene cards with those silhouette images. I love both of them.

Cheryl W said...

I love silhouette images on cards, and yours are so pretty. I just made a black and white card today (with just a hint of silver), because I love that dramatic contrast. It's fun to rock the drama from time to time, isn't it?

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work, Patti. I bought that same stencil. Must pull it out.

Lori m said...

Both fabulous cards Patti, hard to pick a favorite as both as beautiful, hugs, Lori m

Donna said...

These are both gorgeous cards!

Lynne in NI said...

Two very different looks ... and both fabulous!!

Glittered Paws said...

And two more I "missed". I have a stamp very similar to this image and love how it takes just a little black ink and some blending to make a beautiful card. Love both of your cards.