Friday, October 23, 2020

The Smallest Bell

  Hello out there!

It's Fri-yay...thanks for stopping by!

I have two fun, Technique Junkies cards to share with you today using some wonderful October release stamps.

For this first card, I used 'Joyful Jingle', which was heat embossed with Silver embossing powder onto an older stamp 'Floral Frame Card', which as also heat embossed in silver.  I trimmed the focal panel, blended some pretty inks onto the panel using the 'Ink Blending Brushes', and adhered it to a card base. Ta-done! So easy!



This next card was fun.  


Using the 'Candy Cane' stamp, and a homemade wreath builder template, I stamped the candy cane onto a 4" x 4" white panel.  Colored the candy canes with Copic markers, and used Glossy Accents on them to make them realistic looking. The panel was adhered to card base, and I used a stamp from the 'Santa Mail' set, (which I colored with Copics and fussy cut), and ahered it over the center using dimensional foam.  To finish the card, 'Dotted Merry Christmas' was stamped, matted, and adhered to the card base. Isn't it fun?

Be sure to check out the Technique Junkies store to see all of the latest releases, and if you shop, please use my discount code to get 10% off of any purchase any time! 


Don't forget about our bundle, 'Gotta Have it All' - you get 15 stamps, and 2 stencils! This would normally be $144.78, but the discounted price is $108.59!!!

You can see all of the October 2020 New Release Items HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today - Hope you like the cards!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! LOVING that sentiment on the first one!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are wonderful. Fantastic Christmas cards.

Lena said...

Beautiful and festive cards, Patti. Love the lil bell one - such a powerful sentiment!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous cards! Love the silver embossing and the wreath builder design. I made myself a couple of wreath builder templates - I really need to get them out again. They're so much fun to use.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww your cards are just lovely Patti, I especially like the sentiment on your first :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your first card is so pretty and subtle. Very classy.

Now, your second card was one that stopped me in my tracks when I first previewed it. Oh. My. Gosh! This takes the award for best use of the candy cane. I used mine on a Christmas tag to add to my dishcloths I'm wrapping in twine for 14 cooworkers.

I can't say enough about how much I love your candy cane wreath!

*Vicki* said...

Both of your creations are just stunning Patti! Love the softness on your first card and the candy cane design is really stunning too!! TFS friend!

Sue said...

Patti, both cards are wonderful! Love the pretty soft colors on the first one and that sentiment is just beautiful. And, the design on the second candy cane card is awesome. They do look good enough to eat and the card turned out so nice.

Hugs
Sue