Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Blog Hop - Technique Junkies April Release

Hello!
I have three posts today, so if you are looking for Repeat Impressions (The House that Stamps Built) or 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, scroll around until you find them!


Happy April release day!

We have some great new stamps in the Technique Junkies line, and we are eager to share them with you today!

Be sure to check out the hop list below for some sweet inspiration from our Design Team...

All of the April 2020 New Release stamps are 15% off through April 8th! We can all use a little bargain, right? No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can also use my discount code on any purchase from Technique Junkies, anytime. You can even use it along with the discount above!


Today, I am showcasing the new stamp, Tried Running.
Even though I don't care for wine, I do love this stamp!  What fun!

I used some distress inks for the background, and colored the image with Copic markers.
Finished it off with a touch of faux stitching on some black cardstock, and adhered
it to the card base.  Quick, easy, fun card!


Hope she brouught you a smile...Now, let's Hop!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

11 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice work, Patti. I love wine so bring er on! LOL.

Your faux stitching is an awesome touch. You always do something special on every one of your cards to help it to stand out.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!! That is funny! Love this!

Donna said...

Darling card, great coloring and stunning background!

*Vicki* said...

The colors are so soft and pretty on this Patti!! What a gorgeous design and fun image!! :) HUGS

StampingJudy said...

Wonderful coloring.

Karen Page said...

OMGosh Patti, this is so freaking hilarious!!! I love TJ for their witty stamps. I think Pat is a treasure too... I don't understand how they aren't as big as other stamp companies.

Donna Ellis said...

Very pretty, Patti! hugs, de

papercraftgoddess said...

Patti! Funny and the artwork is beautiful! LOVE it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great image and I love the wonderful colored background too.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a perfect card for a runner as well as a wine sipper. I am the wine sipper but not the runner. Who ever gets this card is going to get a chuckle.

Cheryl W said...

Ha ha, that really is a fun card. It rather sums up my feelings about running!