Friday, February 14, 2020

You've Got This!

Hello out there!

Hope you are all staying warm. We have nice weather one day, snow and ice the next.

I have a Technique Junkies card to share with you today...let's take a look!

For this card, I used a new February release stamp, 'You've Got This'. I used an Outside the Box technique, trimming away part of her hair, then inserting the image with that part above the die, before die cutting with a stitched rectangle die.

The image was colored with Copic Markers, and the doodling was done with a black Micron Pen.
I felt like she needed a bit of pizazz, so she's wearing a skirt made from a lace scrap. There are also a few white highliting lines and dots here and there from a white gel pen.


This view shows her cute skirt...

One more shot from a different angle...

Hope you like it!
She was so much fun to work with - can't wait to use this set of two again!

Be sure to check out the Technique Junkies store to see all of the latest releases, and if you shop, be sure to use my discount code (TJ10Patti) to get 10% off of your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by!
Patti J.

10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Patti! What a delightful, whimsical, fun card! Fantastic zen frame, and really cute dimensional skirt. Thanks for sharing several photos so we could better see all your amazing details! Hugs, de

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I love, love, LOVE this card, Patti! Great idea to add the lace to her skirt and your out-of-the-box die cut is perfect. Wonderful job! :-D

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super adorable!! Love your doodling. This chick has attitude and it shines through.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and fun and I love her lacy skirt on the dress.

Pam Sparks said...

Hi Patti! Happy Heart Day! She is cute! Beautifully colored and creative! Leaves me smiling!

*Vicki* said...

She is such a cutie Patti!! I love your coloring and I really love that piece of lace over her dress too! What a fun card my friend! HUGS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE this! LOVING that skirt!

Cheryl W said...

I love her lacy skirt! She definitely looks "with it." Your doodling is great, too. I'm always afraid to give that a try for fear I'll mess up my card.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a fab image and I'm loving her pretty skirt too, what a great idea to add your lace Patti! Hope you're having a great weekend x

Shirley Hotop said...

Absolutely adorable. You have her dressed to the nines wondering if she is going to party this weekend. I was on the fence about this image but have seen some really cute cards with her. Love your doodling..