Thursday, February 15, 2018

I'm still here!!!

Hello out there!

I hope that all of you are well, and that you are enjoying a nice day today.
It's 79 degrees here today, and supposed to get icy, sleety, snowy by Saturday a.m.
Gotta love Missouri weather!

I've been getting emails, FB messages, and today, I got a beautiful handmade card in the mail (thanks Laurie Unger!)  Thank you all so much for being concerned about me.

It's been a busy winter here, so I stepped down from all but one of my design teams, so that I could focus on some much needed clean-up and renovation here at home. It's also been tax time and end of year reports and things for hubby's business. We were on the road a few days to see our beautiful family, and I just haven't spent much time in my girl cave!

Anyway, thanks again for your concerns!

I'm going to begin sharing a few things here and there that I never had time to post.
I'm not going to tag companies and supplies, so if you have any questions, let me know,
and I'll get back to you quickly.






I'll be back soon with a few more!

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs and grins!
Patti J.

11 comments:

Donna said...

What a beautiful collection of cards, I like the white lacy one - simple and elegant, the middle one I recognize from our last girls get together at Shirley's-gorgeous, and the third is stunning, great design and coloring.

Cheryl W said...

So good to see your post, Patti! Your cards are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to see you back! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Pretty - so happy to see you post - I know you miss us!!! Maybe things will get a bit slower after the baby comes. Love all the cards you selected to post. Especially the top one - such a beautiful die. Hope to see you next week.

Cheri said...

Absolutely gorgeous(as ever), Patti. So happy to see you are back and I hope you enjoy your trip. Sending big hugs your way, dear friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so very beautiful and well designed. Glad to know you have just been extra busy. I have been too so not as creative as I was before. You certainly made some fantastic cards. They remind me of spring which I am looking forward to now. I am tired of winter. LOL

Beth Norman said...

So glad you're back. Everyone needs a good break now and then. Lovely cards. I like the pop out one. It stamped perfectly. Hugs

MaryH said...

Hi Patty, Hope you don't get any bother with this predicted storm that is to hit the northeast. (I'm happy to be in sunny So.Fla for a few more days!) Sorry to hear if you've been under the weather, but hope you all back to wellness now. Tax time is always a busy time, and of course, family always takes priority over hobbie, IMHO. Loved seeing all these lovely cards, and I especially loved the elegance on the WoW. That center folded card was so complex and beautiful. All were just lovely to look at and enjoy. Take care, and we'll all be here when time allows you to craft & blog more! TFS & Hugs

Lynne in NI said...

Sounds like you've been a busy bee Patti! I'm so glad I don't have to do my own taxes, I shudder at the thought of it!
Gorgeous cards, your fancy fold one looks absolutely amazing :)

Sue said...

Another batch of lovely cards. I love the pop out four panel card, it is my new all time favorite design in all my years of stamping. Creates such a WOW factor for the recipient. Having spent 28 years as an accountant, can relate to tax season stress! Glad that I am out of that now, it was three and a half months of putting everything else off including family for your job. Anyway, glad you are sharing these beautiful cards now.

Hugs
Sue

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful cards, Patti. I really like the fancy fold card and I'm so glad that Lawn Fawn has come up with a cheater die to use in order to make one. Glad you're doing well.