Friday, October 20, 2017

Peppermint Candy Treat Box

Good morning!

Today, I'm sharing a cute candy box made with one of the fun files at The Cutting Cafe.
This box can be filled with all sorts of little mints. I didn't have any peppermints, so I used some life saver mints.

I'm using the 'Peppermint Candy Treat Box'.  I've used the PDF version. All pieces were cut out by hand.  No cutting machine? No worries!  Just grab your scissors, print your pieces and have fun cutting!

The Cutting Cafe has a LOT of fun files and inspiration, and the holidays are just around the corner!  Regina has projects for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas that are sure to bring smiles to recipients!

Here's what I made using the 'Peppermint Candy Treat Box':




Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe often to see what new and fun items Regina is adding!

And be sure to check out the Cutting Cafe blog - there's always lots of inspiration there.

Happy Monday, ya'll...have a wonderful week!

Patti J.

11 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh what an adorable and cute box ...something so cheerful and happy about it
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your little treat box. I wish I had more time to make a few but I am still working on Christmas cards which need to be done first. We shall see if I get any treat boxes done. I might end up just with a brown paper bag with some stamping on it. That works too!

Cheryl W. said...

So, so cute! Wouldn't these be adorable at each place on the Christmas table?

Beth Norman said...

Oh my, this is one terrific project girlfriend. You really wowed me with it. How stinkn' cute. Enjoy your weekend.

Regina Easter said...

i still can't believe you did this cutie by hand...this looks so stinking awesome...got me thinking about christmas...hugs

Gail said...

Super fun box - I can see this sitting in Doctor Offices and other offices that offer those peppermint candies [for free! heheheh] - I am with Regina on this one - your scissor cutting is amazing! Fabulous job - love this box and your work = have a blessed week - doing the happy dance to be teaming with the sisters at the Cutting Cafe! Blessings Gail

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

If this doesn't get one in the mood for the Holidays, nothing will..Such a awesome creation..Krista

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, what a cool treat box Patti!

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - and you cut it by hand - I think I might even be able to do that. What a great project. I'm thinking already of several uses.

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Beautiful box !!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So cool! Love the shape and the colors are perfect.