Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Sketch Challenge at The House...

Hello!

It's time for a new Sketch Challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the sketch that we were given to create with:





Another sketch that I didn't flip...that's two in a row!!!
Here's what I created, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:

  



I love these fun Halloween stamps, and they worked perfectly with the sketch!

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Sketch Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Hugs and Smiles!
Patti J.

8 comments:

Sue said...

She is so cute. And those papers are perfect for Halloween, especially the S-LIME green!
Fun card for sure.

Hugs
Sue

Glittered Paws said...

How much fun is it to see all the Halloween, fall creations this week. Love the witch on her broom stick and it works so well for this sketch. Great job friend.

Heather said...

Cute and a great take on the sketch! Perfect way to use the halloween colors, too.

Cheryl W said...

Love this sketch, and you've executed it perfectly! Halloween cards are my favorite ones to make, so I can relate to how much fun it was to make this card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

So adorable Patti!! Really love the colors and fun sentiment! :)

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job with the sketch, Patti!

Cheri said...

Absolutly adore this card, Patti. I'm not big into Halloween, but I do like a good giggle and this witch brings giggles.