Sunday, December 6, 2015

Twas the Night...

Happy Sunday!

It's time for a new monthly challenge at the Great Impressions blog!

The December 2015 Challenge is 'Anything Goes'!
The challenge just started today, so you have lots of time to enter your
'Anything Goes' creations.



For today's card, I used:

Here's what I made using these fun stamps:



Hope you like it!

I'll be back next Saturday with a new creation using my wonderful stamps 
from Great Impressions

Please link up your 'Anything Goes' creations at our Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Here's what you could win this month...just in time for the winter snows:


Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, like the way you have your adorable image hanging and the sparkle!

Lori Kobular said...

Adorable card Patti! I love that sweet little mouse and the sentiment is perfect! I think I may just have to get these stamps!! Love this card!

Lorie said...

Oh Patti...that card is too stinkin' cute!

Pam said...

This is soooooo cute, love that mouse!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cheryl W said...

Such a merry card that would brighten anyone's day! Love it, Patti.

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute mouse on the ornament. Totally adorable, now if I could just catch that critter that likes my kitchen pantry!!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Absolutely cute and adorable! Have a nice day ) hugs, Helena

Mynn xx said...

This is SO darling, Patti! I LOVE the bit of glittery sparkle you added--and your coloring is fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx