Sunday, September 6, 2015

Great Impressions Stamps - September Challenge

Happy Sunday!

It's time for a new monthly challenge at the Great Impressions blog!

The September 2015 Challenge is to use a Halloween or Tree image!
The challenge just started today, so you have lots of time to enter your beautiful (or eerie) creations!


I've had this darling stamp for a while now, and just couldn't wait to ink it up for this
fun challenge!!!

For today's card, I used:


Here's what I made!



I had fun, just layering on some pretty designer papers, using an old punch, coloring and fussy cutting this sweet monster, 
and popping it up over the 'window'.

The sentiment was stamped in black ink, and it was finished!

I'll be back next Saturday with a fun creation using my wonderful stamps from Great Impressions

Please check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Here's what you could win this month:


Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

He is just too cute!! I adore your purple monster sitting inside your circle opening here Patti!! Great choice of Halloween papers and colors too! :) HUGS

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card and sooo cute Little Monster. hugs, Helena

Beth Norman said...

Oh how cute. I love the design, especially how the monster is in the circle. The designer paper is lovely too.

Glittered Paws said...

Now this is just stinkin cute - monsters are in now and this is perfect. I know someone who I could send this one and I think maybe you know who I mean!!! LOL

Lynne in NI said...

Awww that is just the sweetest little monster ever Patti!

Taunya Butler said...

CUTE, CUTE, AND CUTE AS CAN BE!!! Love that adorable little monster - what fun he is!! Such a cute and fun card design built with a little spot for him - cool design!! Love you and hope you are well!

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card, Patti! I LOVE the colors you used for the monster--he's just so fun! I LOVE the patterned papers you used, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

So cute Patti, an adorable stamp!

Lori Kobular said...

How adorable is that Little Monster!! What a great Halloween card!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute little monster and card!

Monika Reeck said...

Your monster is so cute
I am not afraid of him or her hehe
cute design and love the strips paper for halloween
great design as always Patti