Sometimes, we just need a masculine card, and they are SO difficult!
Let me show you a fun and easy way to send those favorite guys a greeting
that will bring them lots of smiles.
This card is very easy to make - read on for dimensions and directions.
To create this card, Great Impressions G331-Old Fishing Chair,
and Great Impressions B152-Hello Friend were used.
|This shot shows the card closed.|
|And here's what it looks like closed.|
1. Start with a card base fo 5.5" x 8.5".
2. Score on long side, as 2 1/8" and 4 1/4".
3. Stamp sentiment on card base, and image on scrap piece.
4. Trim and mat the focal panel with a coordinating color.
5. Cut a panel and coordinating mat that will fit directly behind the focal panel.
6. Adhere the panel to the card base first.
7. Next, apply adhesive to only the left half of focal panel. Adhere in place
on card front, aligning the image with your panel on the card base.
I just used a simple rectangle - you can use your favorite dies, or just use your paper cutter
to cut simple rectangles or squares.
Wasn't that easy peasy?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget about the GI challenge!
The theme for May is 'Celebrate Spring'.
You don't have to use GI stamps, but we'd love it if you did!
Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!
Did you know shipping is free over $25?!
Have a great weekend,