Friday, September 26, 2014

Faith...

Howdy, folks!
Is it really Friday already?

I've actually had a bit of time this week to create for a challenge or two!
Love it when that happens!


Today's card was created in a matter of minutes. Don't you just
get all excited when a free digi sentiment, and some wonderful patterned
paper does all of the hard work for you?  I found this Kraft-type paper
pad last week at Hobby Lobby, and it's great for cards like this one!

I love this 'faithful" scripture!  This card will be entered into
the Word Art Wednesday challenge - anything goes.
If you are interested, you can grab the sentiment there - each week,
a new verse is provided.  You can create with it, or with any
'uplifting' type of sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

Patti J.

12 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Great card Patti!! Love the paper, good luck in the challenge!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!

Dawnll said...

I love to use sentiments as the focus of cards, this is a beautiful sentiment to use. Thanks for sharing the challenge I have never seen this one before.
Blessings my friend

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I like how you tucked the verse under the birds tail and the bling you added with the red diamonds!

Cheryl W said...

This is lovely, Patti. Your cards always reflect a compassionate heart - yours!

Laurie Unger said...

Great card Patti! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheri said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - very pretty and sounds easy too - good to see you being so creative this week, glad things have slowed a bit for you. Looking forward to our stamp play day.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow the papers go perfectly well with your bird image!! Really stunning results for a few minutes of creating lady!! ;) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh this is so pretty Patti! Fab choice of verse and I love how the birds tail layers over it!

Taunya Butler said...

What an awesomely cool card and love that kraft paper and the message well - that is always going to be uplifting!! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us!!