Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Listen...

Hello!
Hope your week is going well.
I needed a sympathy card for a family of musicians who just lost a loved one.
This seemed fitting, and I can so see the lady directing a heavenly symphony or choir, as I type this!


This card was easy peasy.  I simply stamped it, and colored with barely there shades of Copic Markers.
Trimmed around the edges, and adhered with foam squares.  Ta da!  Wish you could see it in real
life.  So much prettier.

That's it for today!

The stamp is by Stampendous, and I bought it from ScrapTownLady! (Bought another that I'm so eager to create with too!  It's a Flourishes stamp, and oh my....what fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

Pray hard - Zumba class #2 tomorrow!
Every place hurts, and I've even discovered places that are sore that I didn't know I had!  lol...

13 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh this image couldn't be any more perfect, and such a beautiful sentiment.
Good luck with Zumba ... you're a braver woman than me Hahaha xx

Danni said...

This is beautiful!! Sure to bring comfort!
Good luck with the zumba! I know you'll do awesome!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful summer card Patti!! I just love shells and listening to them. I am now wishing I was at the shore.
hugs,
Chris

Hope you are enjoying your summer!!

Lynette said...

I love it, Patti! Sorry for their loss. Good luck with zumba! I've never tried it - or even seen it! - but I know my sister does it.

Cheryl W said...

This is a lovely card, Patti. I know it will bring comfort.

Zumba - wow! You must be taking your vitamins!!!

MaryH said...

Beautiful card, and what a wonderful sentiment on this particular card. Love the soft colors used and this is sure to bring some comfort to the recipient. TFS

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Patti. That collage image is lovely and the soft colors are just perfect. Have a wonderful day.

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty and love just the hint of color - and what a pretty sympathy card it makes. Ok - we have to say we did give Zumba a fair "trial"@!!!
Off to buy a knee brace!!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card, Patti! I love the muffled colors and fine idea. hugs, Helena

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the muffled colors and fine idea. hugs, Helena

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the muffled colors and fine idea. hugs, Helena

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - you make it sound so easy!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card for a sad occasion I am sure it will bring some comfort!
Zumba, have fun:O)!
hugs
glenda