Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm a Bloglovin' Convert!

Hi peeps!

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you may or may not have heard, on July 1, your Google Reader will be gone!  If you are an existing follower, thank you so much for reading my blog!  I have signed up today to use Bloglovin', and have imported all of the blogs I follow - I don't want to lose any of you!!! 

If you use the 'Follwer' widged by Google Reader, your followers will soon be gone, as well as the blogs that you follow!

You can import your Google Reader into Bloglovin', so you won't lose any of your favorite blogs.  Just follow this link - it's SO easy!

www.bloglovin.com Hugs! Patti J.

5 comments:

judkajudi said...

I hate change. I'm still dealing with the changes at Flickr. Thanks for the tip.

Glittered Paws said...

I hope !!! Got to be pretty simple for me to do it.

Lynette said...

Thanks for the info, Patti.

KellyRae said...

Thanks, Patti. I follow you via email updates but went ahead and followed also via Bloglovin'. It's a great service, I've been using it for about 6 months.

Donna said...

I need to do this, I may be calling you. Thanks for the info!