Sunday, November 14, 2010

Less...

Hello!
Happy Sunday!
Welcome to a new challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Grace, our talented and sweet design team sister, is our hostess this week.
Grace has chosen John 3:30 as her scripture:
"He must increase, but I must decrease".
Grace gives us a choice of challenges this week:
1. Make a CAS card, (representing "you" needing to decrease); or
2. Make a More is More card, (representing that He must INCREASE) or
3. Show us a simple version of a card and then show us the "More is More" version.
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp. We appreciate their continued support!
Since a CAS card is such a huge challenge for me, that's what I chose to make.
You can find my Happy Thanksgiving sentiment at Simon Says Stamp, here.
The straight line was drawn with a brown Sharpie marker,
and all coloring was done with Copic markers.


Please head over to the Stampin' Sister's in Christ blog, to read Grace's thoughts
on today's scripture.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful creations!
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs and Blessings,
Patti J.

19 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Another gorgeous card hon!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving card Patti!! Love the simple elegance. Thanks so much for the happy mail. What fun!! I so enjoyed receiving the bookmark and the beautifully colored adorable card. You are such a sweet friend.
hugs,
Chris

Grace said...

Hi Patti! I just absolutely adore your CAS Thanksgiving card! I love the white space and the simple beauty of the image/sentiment really can shine!!! I hope you have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Chelsea said...

love this card!

Becky said...

This is lovely Patti. Have a great week.

Iris said...

Love the simplicity!

peggysue said...

Beautiful job on the CAS, the little bit of color just pops! And I like the font on the sentiment. Great choice for this week!

Netty said...

Beautiful card Patti. Annette x

Dawnll said...

What a beautiful card my friend. Love that clean look.
Hope your weekend is going well.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, what a fabulous CAS card Patti! That sentiment stamp is so pretty, and the little touch of colouring just makes it pop

Miesje said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Patti! I really like it. Perfect time for it too! BTW - got some happy mail today in the form of a bookmark! Thank you so much!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Perfection! You can't make a better CAS card than this!

Mickie said...

Very pretty, like it.

Curt in Indy said...

I love this Patti! I have to remember that line drawing technique. I always forget about it and it makes such a great look for the CAS cards. This is wonderful! Best, Curt

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fabulous CAS card. Great idea to frame it like that! Have a blessed week my friend.

Sue said...

Love the simplicity of this Thanksgiving card. The image just pops off the white. Lovely.

Hugs
Sue

Amanda Mertz said...

A perfectly beautiful CAS card. You totally nailed the challenge. TFS!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Patti - what a gorgeous CAS version of this weeks challenge - it is perfect! I love your colouring! Thanks for sharing my friend - there is always somethiNG to see here! {{{hugs}}}

Crystal said...

BEAUTIFUL Patti, GORGEOUS CAS design!