Monday, November 20, 2017

The Cutting Cafe - Tissue Box Cover

Good morning!

Today, I'm sharing a cute project that was made with one of the fun files at The Cutting Cafe.
This bag can be filled with all sorts of things, and leans a bit to the manly side, which is something I always seem to need, and have trouble creating!

I'm using the Tissue Box Cover. Once again, I have used the PDF version. All pieces were easily cut out by hand.  No cutting machine? No worries!  Just grab your scissors, print your pieces and have fun cutting!  I do have a Silhouette machine, but for some reason, it's not cutting correctly, so until I get things figured out, I'll be using my little scissors!

The Cutting Cafe has a LOT of fun files and inspiration, and the holidays are just around the corner!  Regina has projects for every holiday, sports, etc., that are sure to bring smiles to recipients!

Here's what I made using the Tissue Box Cover:


Here's a view of the lid, embellished with designer paper.

And here is a view of the inside of the box.  I chose to have a bottom in mine for stability, but you can also use just the 'wrap' without a bottom.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe often to see what new and fun items Regina is adding!

And be sure to check out the Cutting Cafe blog - there's always lots of inspiration there.

Happy Monday, ya'll...have a wonderful week!

Patti J.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just FABULOUS! I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome way to decorate a tissue box. This is gorgeous!

Beth Norman said...

How very beautiful. Lovely tissue box with a pretty design.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! I have made one with snowflakes that I use at Christmas time.

Regina Easter said...

Patti, this is sooooooooooooo lovely....gonna miss you girlie

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, this is just lovely Patti! Great colour theme too x