Monday, December 11, 2017

Sunday School Treats

Hello, friends!

I'm sharing a fun treat that I made for one of the adult Sunday School classes.  I didn't hear anyone say 'ewwww' on Sunday, so I think they must have liked them!

This idea was entirely cased from Melissa Davies, a very talented paper crafter.  You can find her blog HERE.

I had seen this pop up in her blog one day, and the very next day, I saw these cute chocolate penguins at Schnuck's, and thought to myself, "Self...you SO need to make these for your friends at church". Since 'self' is well behaved, and ALWAYS listens, 'self' created ten of these:


Pretty cute, right?

I used up some designer paper scraps that were lying around from other projects, and voila!  
A fun, yummy, easy to make treat!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Hugs and blessings galore - Patti J.

9 comments:

Marisa Job said...

These are adorable!! Love them!!

fusiafscrapping said...

You did a wonderful job with your treat holders! They're perfect for Christmas!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are wonderful and so cute.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Bellissima Cards said...

they're fantastic Patti!

Pam Sparks said...

Super, SUPER Cute Patti! I'm sure they were delighted! It's so much fun to be doing stuff at the last minute! eek! lol

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are so absolutely adorable!! I love the papers you used!! What fun treats!! I know the recipients loved these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue said...

A darling little holder for the perfect piece of chocolate, they must have loved them and you for making this fun gift for them.

Hugs
Sue