Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Anything Goes at The House that Stamps Built

Hello!
Happy Wednesday...

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Today, our challenge is 'Anything Goes'!

It's been pretty nippy here this week, so I was thinking cold and snow.  Here is my card for this challenge.  I used these Repeat Impressions Stamps:



This has lots of sparkle - feel free to click on the photo to see it larger! 

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Anything Goes Challenge!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING that penguin!!!!!!!!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Adorable little penguin and I love the snowy sky you created! Love the glittery trees too - so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful winter wonderland scene. Cute penguin!

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute card. I love the designer paper as it goes with the sentiment so well. That penguin is darling.

Donna said...

What a darling scene, I did not think to use the penguins like this. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane said...

Cute and fun card! Christmas is going to be here before we know it. Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheryl W said...

I'm loving all the sparkle - especially on the trees. Looks like you added some gloss to the penguins beak and feet, too. Very cool card (pun intended!).

Heather said...

Super cute!! And all that sparkle is fabulous!

Glittered Paws said...

Well you have the cold part right - but no snow here - love your cute die cut scene in the back and always love penguins. Great job.

Laurie Unger said...

Such and fun and cute card, Patti! Hope things are going well. Happy Thanksgiving.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute Christmas card!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww such a sweet wintery scene Patti, love your cute penguin and all your sparkle looks fab! Cold here too, brrr, stay warm my friend x

Iris said...

This looks amazing and such a sweet scene! Hope you’re doing well Patti. <3

Cheri said...

Now, this just kicks in my Christmas get'a'long....I'm in need of inspiration and this just took it up a notch. Fabulous!