Saturday, October 7, 2017

It's all about the candy....corn!

Good morning!

Today, I'm sharing a cute card made with one of the wonderful files at The Cutting Cafe.
This card actually has a little window that can be filled with candy, coins, confetti, you name it!
When you open the card, there's a little flap that you pull up to open up the window.

Today, I'm using a fun file, the 'Candy Corn Treat Box Card'.  I've used the PDF version. All pieces were cut out by hand.  No cutting machine? No worries!  Just grab your scissors, print your pieces and have fun cutting!

The Cutting Cafe has a LOT of fun files and inspiration, and don't forget that the holidays are just around the corner!  Regina has projects for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas that are sure to bring smiles to recipients!

Here's what I made using the Candy Corn Treat Box Card:



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe often to see what new and fun items Regina is adding!

And be sure to check out the Cutting Cafe blog - there's always lots of inspiration there.

Happy Monday, ya'll...have a wonderful week!

Patti J.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A darling treat box and card all in one. How fun!

Regina Easter said...

hi patti, what a fun card...the background paper is so perfect for this...you so rock..hugs

Gail said...

So Fabulous Patti - and I will take the candy - heheh - love me some candy corn! TFS

Cheryl W said...

Sweet idea for a card! It would be fun to give these to the grandkids (or even my hubby - he has a sweet tooth).

Beth Norman said...

Another great box. I love how you have a window for the candy corn. I'm in the need of something for Christmas so I'll check out the site to see what grabs my attention.

Sue said...

Another wonderful box creation! Love the candy corn box so cute, and makes it's own shaker! Sweet little treats for kids of all ages!! Nicely done, Patti.

Hugs
Sue