Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Let Us Be Thankful

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day!

It's time for a new Inspiration Palette challenge at The House that Stamps Built!
Wendy has given us this beautiful photo as inspiration:


I love creating for fall. The colors are so beautiful and rich!
For my card today, I used these Repeat Impressions Stamps:


Here's what I made:


Now, come on over and join us in our Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy   Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J.

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Patti, like how you combined all the leaf colors on the center one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the leaves!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Great fall card. I love the colors, and that leaf stamp is great.

Cheri said...

Let's see...is it the gorgeous leaves and the way your placed them on the bg or is it that touch of twine behind the focal image that makes me spellbound on this card, my friend? I think it's the whole awesome package! This is another fabulous card design, Patti.

joy said...

I love, love how you have used the leaf stamp and I like the twine behind all the layers.

Lena said...

Beautiful card, Patti. Love the colours you used and the twine behind the focal image adds so much dimension. Another winner :-)
Hugs,
Lena

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with all those gorgeous leaves in those wonderful colors.

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! Your leaves are fabulous! I LOVE the multi-colored focal leaf and the touches of twine are perfect!

Glittered Paws said...

Pretty pretty - and love the twin embellishment you created. Beautiful leaves.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Patti, what a gorgeous color palette, and I LOVE your leaves! Beautiful idea to use different colors on the individual leaves! Stunning and such a perfect card to "ring in" fall! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo