Sunday, August 20, 2017

3-D Cup - Inspiration from The Cutting Cafe

Welcome to my blog!  Today I have some fun inspiration from The Cutting Cafe, featuring the 3-D Cup File - I used the PDF version and hand cut all of my pieces.

Here's what I made!

Here is the set.  I made the mug, and then used the sentiment sheet in the file to make a 3" x 3" note card to accompany the gift of Organic Green Tea and Caramel Corn.



Here's the cup by itself...

And finally, here is the cute gift card.  
The sentiment sheet has oodles of great coffee/tea related sentiments!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Be sure to check out what the rest of our Design Team has created for you.  You can see all of the creations tomorrow, at The Cutting Cafe Blog!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee this! That cup is so fun!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

This is just adorable, great gift idea.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Now that is the second cup I have seen with that cut. I really love the look you get and a great way to give some goodies.

Beth Norman said...

I'm at a B&B with wifi. Yipee! Glory be, this project is so gorgeous and so is the back drop. You rock my world girlfriend.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful gift set! Someone is going to LOVE this!

Regina Easter said...

Patti, this is such a sweet, awesome, adorable cup..i love everything you put in it to....looks like it should be sold in a store...

Diane said...

Cute! Great gift idea.

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

I love this cup!!you have a great idea !!