Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Anything Goes...at 'The House'

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Today, our challenge is 'Anything Goes'!

I'm really looking forward to spring, so...
here is what I made today, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:
  

  
Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Anything Goes Challenge!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, so cheery and springy, like how your carried the background onto the white paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie Unger said...

I really wish spring would make a stand where I am - we are so sick of the constant rain. Your card cheered me up today! TFS

Glittered Paws said...

Love this stamp - true essence of spring. Love the plain paper and the flower and butterfly embellishments are perfect.

joy said...

What a happy spring card! This colors just sing "Spring"!

Cheri said...

Yep...spring is on my mind too...I'm glad we can "create" it on our cards until it actually arrives (if it ever does). Your card is adorable. I absolutely love that plaid bg, it accents the focal image perfectly. Just love CAS and you did a fab job on this one.

Heather said...

So pretty and definitely springy!! Love that plaid paper! And I think we may have used the same butterfly punch on our cards. Great minds . . .

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute spring card. Love your DP. The addition of the flower and butterfly are nice too. Hope you are doing well. Hugs.

Cheryl W said...

Your card design is simple and straightforward, but SO effective! I love it, Patti! The colors are beautiful and really exemplify spring with all its flora and fauna.

Carolyn King said...

Such a fun and happy spring card! Makes me smile just looking at it!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Patti, and I love the repeated impressions. We often forget to to do at times, and it does make a lovely card. Thanks for visiting with me on my blog, and I look forward to seeing what you will do with the beautiful new digi. I trust you will find joy in coloring as I did. It's something so precious that God has given us to do...re-create just a little of the beauty He has given us. Hugs and love! xoxo

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Patti!! The background paper is so pretty!! I love how you've framed the sentiment!! The flower is gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynne in NI said...

Such a beautiful card Patti, hope you are having a Happy Spring!

Lena said...

Lovely card, Patti. The papers are beautiful. Such cheerful colours make this a happy card, perfect for Spring!
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Lena