Sunday, March 26, 2017

(Not So) Moody Blues Challenge

Hello, hello!

Thanks to my friend Beth, for reminding me that I was going to create something for this challenge!  Lol... so, guess what I just did???

I have to tell you about THAT MOMENT, when the card was finished.  I looked at the photo on the screen, and realized there was a fabulous thumb smudge on the right edge of the card.

So, what's a girl to do?  AHA - I'll hide it behind my watermark!



Okay, just for fun, here is the smudge in all of its glory - it's a smudge-y kind of day,
so if you want to giggle, feel free - I certainly have been!



Supplies used:
Impression Obsession Seashell Collage K4364
Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Blue Cardstock
Tiny Blue Gemstones

Hope you're having a good day!
Keep smiling...
Patti J.

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Fab card, Patti! I bought a sanding eraser by Tombow just so I could erase ink smudges on my cards. I'm always crafting with inky fingers and messing up my cards. The sanding eraser helps a lot!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

You know that smudge happens to me ALL the time my friend and I think that sometimes it adds to the character of the design too! I don't think it's really as noticeable as what you may think it is! Your card is amazing and I LOVE the monochromatic blue!! Awesome job my friend and thanks for sharing! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I am so angry with myself when I do a finger smudge too. But your watermark covered it up great. I try to use a Tombow eraser to get rid of them and sometimes that works.

Lynne in NI said...

LOL we've all been there with the smudges ;)
LOVE your blue theme, that's such a fab seaside image x

Beth Norman said...

What a lovely card. I absolutely love that stamp and all in blue looks fab my friend. Thanks for linking me up! Good luck in the challenge.

Sue said...

What a beautiful stamp, and love the card you made with it, smudge and all! Don't you just hate when that happens, but you made lemonade out of lemons, good for you!

Hugs
Sue

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is so pretty Patti! Love the collage style image and the nautical theme... trimming it along the border was a great touch! Smudge... fudge... can hardly tell!

Karen Amidon said...

Wonderful! Love the image stamped in blue and your fussy cutting is perfect. Thanks for sharing and playing along in the IO Challenge!