Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Photo Inspiration Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new Photo Inspiration challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the photo that we were given for inspiration:


Here is what I made today, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




Here is the box card all flattened and ready for its A2 envelope!


Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Photo Inspiration Challenge!  If I
can do it, you can do it!!!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Laurie     Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Kathy    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

16 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh Wow - love this box pattern and the cs you used to make the box is great. Great job again Box Queen.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING the stars!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Cute box card! Man that took a lot of work! Great job.

craftieodmae said...

How fun!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! Great take on the inspirational photo! I will just love your awesome design. I love all the stars!

Pam Sparks said...

well cool Patti! Awesome creation!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic box card Patti. Love the stars and the little feet on the box! Looks great!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Patti, that is so cool! I remember you used to hate inspirational pictures many moons ago! No longer, eh?

Jacq said...

Wow! Fabulous box card Patti! I love the little feet on the bottom and you definitely nailed the inspiration photo. LOL

Deedee Anderson said...

That is just amazing! I wasn't sure if it was a card or not until you showed it flattened for mailing! Love the distressed look of the papers you used. Great take on the photo!

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Patti, you truly outdid yourself. You really hit the nail on the head with the inspiration photo, I haven't seen a card like this before. I'll bet it is even more gorgeous in person.

Donna said...

What a stunning box, you are the queen of boxes!

*Vicki* said...

What a darling box Patti!! Really love the design you've come up with on this!! :) HUGS

Cheryl W said...

What a cool box card, Patti! I haven't made one for a long time, but your fab card makes me want to try it again.

Ina G said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this box card Patti. Simply fabulous.

Heather said...

Oh, my goodness!! This is so FUN!! I think anyone would love to receive this one! Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .