Friday, June 10, 2016

Happy Birthday America!

Hi there!

I feel like I've been away forEVER!  My last 15 blog posts were pre-scheduled,
as I went to Germany for several weeks to help our daughter and her family. They 
have a new baby (hooray for new 'grands'!), a toddler (hooray for toddlers!),
and are in the process of doing a military move from Germany back to the US.
Needless to say, it was great to see everyone, and we did get a lot accomplished.

Thanks for your patience while I was gone...

I'm here today to share a Crafter's Companion card that I think turned out so nicely!



Fun card, right?  Had to smile while I was putting this one together :)


Here are the Crafter's Companion products that I used:


Hope you are all doing well - hope to get by your blogs this weekend and say hello!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh love this one - I am thinking we REALLY REALLY need a play day like really really soon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So happy you had a great trip with your family! LOVING this card, so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a happy looking card!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Super cute card with the see through clear design Patti! Love the patriotic theme!! Glad you were able to spend some good quality time with your family! HUGS :)

Donna said...

What a cool design Patti, and you are ahead on your cards! See you tomorrow!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Welcome back. I am sure you made a lot of great memories. I love the patriotic card you made. And, a great reminder for me to make some for the Fourth of July too.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is awesome, Patti! So glad you had a good trip.

Lynne in NI said...

Welcome home Patti! Glad to hear you had a great time and I'm absolutely delighted for you that a move back to the US is on its way!
Great card, I love how you used the clear acetate with your fun image x

Taunya Butler said...

This is such a clever and coolly put together card - love the Patriotism it shows and I just think this is so wonderful!!