Friday, August 21, 2015

How Are Ewe?

Hello there!

I haven't posted in a good while, so thought I'd share a card that I made while
enjoying a 'girl's day' at my friend, Shirley's.

Shirley has an amazing girl cave, complete with OODLES of stamps I've never had the pleasure to work with.  This is a set by Gerda Steiner, and we had a lot of fun inking it up!

I think the sunshine background is Our Daily Bread, but can't recall!

When I finished this one, I knew it had to go to our granddaughter in Germany. She has
several 'sheep' toys, including a pretty big one that Grandpa bought for her before she
was even born.  She also sleeps with her 'Sheepie', so this was her card!




Hope you are enjoying your Friday, and getting ready for a nice, relaxing
weekend.  We are looking forward to church on Sunday - haven't been since August 1st!
It's good to be feeling well enough to attend!

Happy Weekend,

Patti J.

14 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is just the sweetest card, Patti. Your granddaughter will love it. I notice you used a corner fold card base. I've sure enjoyed using that special fold this summer, too. It's such an easy and eye-catching fold.

Darnell said...

I'm very sorry to hear that you had surgery and complications, Patti. It's wonderful that you have turned the corner and are feeling better~well enough to spend some crafty time with Shirley! This card is a wonderful fold cold and so adorable! Your granddaughter will treasure it! Continue feeling well, my friend! Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love. I hope to see you again soon! Huge Hugs, Darnell

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!! LOVE this!!!!!!

Lori Kobular said...

This card is so adorable and I know your granddaughter will love it and treasure it! I love the way you folded your card, it looks awesome! I hope you are feeling better! Take Care!

Joan V said...

Oh, how darling. Glad you are feeling better and you were able to get together with Shirley. Take it easy and let yourself heal. Have a great day.

Taunya Butler said...

What a darling and sweet card!!! I love how bright and HAPPY it is. The way I always feel when I visit you or you visit me!! Love the little lambies or sheepies as you called them - so fun and the card style is AWESOME- love different folds like this!!! Hope you are on the mend, my friend!! You are on my mind and I am sending get better real quick wishes to you!! Hugs!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable. Sure to bring smiles to someone.

Beth Norman said...

What a cute card. The image is so fun. Isn't it nice to play with new stamps?

Glittered Paws said...

It was a fun day and I thinkin we have another one coming up really soon - like within this week. YEA and yes do I have more stamps - well of course!!! This was a fun set to play with and I love this fold. This card is just smiles waiting to happen.

Lynne in NI said...

So glad to hear you felt well enough to have a play in your friend's girl cave. This is a super cute card, and perfect for your little granddaughter, I'm sure she is getting big already :)

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! I love the sweet images and how you did the inside of the card too!

Donna said...

Cute card Pat, I've been keeping you in my prayers and getting updates from Shirley! Take care, Donna

*Vicki* said...

So adorable and so fun Pat!! Love the happy yellow and the fun design on the card front!! Wishing you well!! HUGS

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great design. Love how you left the sweet lambs uncolored.