Thursday, May 7, 2015

MEOW-rvelous Day

Good morning!

I'm here today with a cute project for Die-Versions.

Usually, when I case (copy and steal everything) a card by someone else, it ends up looking so entirely different that I forget why or what I cased in the beginning!

In full disclosure, however, I admit that I totally cased my card today, from THIS card by Jennifer McGuire. What a talented lady she is! Thanks Jennifer, for the inspiration.

I used Die-Versions DV-9014 Cat's Meow for this card.
I needed a birthday card for a friend, and thought this would bring her a smile.
I think she liked it!


It's very difficult to see, but the blue panel is stamped repeatedly with the ball of yarn
stamp in a light blue ink.  Just a wee bit of coloring, stamping, and die-cutting, and
voila!  One very sweet card!

I'm so glad that Die-Versions is making both stamps and dies!
Be sure to do some shopping for your Mother's Day gifts!

While you're out and about, hop over to the Die-Versions blog, and
become a follower - we'd love to have you!
One of the DT members posts a project each day, so there is endless inspiration!

In case you missed it, we also have a Die-Versions Blog Hop going on
from May 5th - 11th, as well as a challenge! Be sure to check it out
at the DV blog!

Thanks for stopping by today, and hang in there - it's almost the weekend!

Hugs,
Patti J.

P.S. Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money, and have beautiful mats, using Perfect Papercrafting's Perfect Layers products.  They also have a new Portfolio to offer - check it out!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING how you incorporated the yarn!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute love the kitties - and this is perfect for a friend who loves cats. Great job.

Cheryl W said...

This is an adorable card, Patti! those kittens are just the cutest, and I love that little tail end of your yarn showing at the bottom.

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute and creative!

Lynette said...

What a darling card!

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Patti!! I love the kitties playing with the yarn!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

This is soo cute!

Lena said...

So cute and sweet. Love those kitties and your yarn just adds that extra special touch :-)
Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Beth Norman said...

Great CASE. Those kittens are so darn cute.

Monika Reeck said...

yaay tooo cuuutee that Kittens and love the blue soft color on your card cute cute cute Patti..I LUV THIS CARD...

Lynne in NI said...

Awww how cute is this!!!

Shirley said...

How cute and what fun for the receiver too! Love the yarn embellishment! Just like a cats' play area!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Patti, this is absolutely precious!! LOVE your yarn added on the design!! ;)