Wednesday, May 13, 2015

CardMaker Blog Post, and Wish you were here...

Hello to all of my crafty friends!

I will have a post up later today on the CardMaker Blog that I hope you will go
check out!  I've shared an uber-fun technique with you there!

Hope you will drop by the CardMaker Blog, and leave me a nice comment - I
appreciate your kind words! (I think the post will be live about 8:30 a.m.)

* * * * *

Now, it's time to share my creation for the Repeat Impressions' Blog, The House that Stamps Built!
The challenge this week, was a Designer's Choice Challenge, and Deonna was our
talented designer. Her challenge is 'Anything But a Card'.

Using Repeat Impressions 2821-H Wish You Were Here, and 708-K Rebecca
a fun gift box was created!

Here's what I made:

Here the box is shown closed.


Here is a view of the box from the side.


Yummy!  Look what is inside!


Just open the little drawer, and enjoy :)

Come join in our Designer Choice Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, 
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Karen     Debbie     Kathy     Melissa

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up your card this week!

Hugs,
Patti J.

Other Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Papertreyink.com
Ribbon: from my stash
Gift and Card Combo Box Template from Creations by Ar
Copic Markers
Corner Rounder
Perfect Papercrafting Mini Rulers and Cutting Mat 
(Use code Pgilliam to save money on Perfect Papercrafting needs!)

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that image!!!!!!

Stef H said...

this is soooooooo pretty.... and yummy. very feminine!

wow! i didn't know you lived on such a large place!

i see the craft fair is coming to collinsville in july. i would LOVE to go but i just can't walk like that anymore... not to mention the poor house i'm in LOL. it does bring back memories of meeting you... and makes me smile!

have a great week!

hugs :)

Amy Johnson said...

Such a creative and lovely project!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow, what a beautiful gift Patti.

Taunya Butler said...

LOVE THIS - you are so clever and this is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome idea - I am going to pop over and see all the details!! Have a super lovely day!!

Lori Kobular said...

What a gorgeous card/box!! I love the image on the front and the goodies inside the box! Love that paper too!

Lena said...

Hi Patti. What a fun gift for someone special. I love the colour you used and the sweet image. Do you perhaps have a tutorial for this box anywhere? I would love to try my hand at making one :-)
Enjoy your day.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations


joy said...

WOW! What a pretty box beautifully colored!

Glittered Paws said...

I have always loved this image from RI and you have colored her beautifully. The "queen" of box making always comes up with these cute gifties and this is no exception.

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning design and coloring! Of course that chocolate looks great too.

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Patti! Love the image and all that gorgeous lavender.

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute box. Lovely idea. Your colouring is so well done, and full of goodness in all that purple.

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! Do you have a tutorial on how to do this? Love the stamp you used also, have to order that one.

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful coloring and gift presentation Patti! You are so good at making these!

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning design!! LOVE the purple color and image! That box design is very clever!! :)