Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer Dreams

Happy Friday!

I'm busy for the next few days, working on wedding items for our son's wedding.
Can't show anything until after the big day, but I'm having so much fun!

Thought I'd take a few minutes to enter a challenge today.
The Shabby Tea Room is hosting a challenge "Summer Dreams", that is sponsored
by Creations by AR.  I thought it was a perfect chance to give a shout-out to the challenge, and
of course, to our very own Adela at Creations by AR!  The template I'm using is
a sweet little picnic basket, that you can find HERE.
Mine is cut entirely by hand!  Love my trusty little scissors!


Hope your weekend is wonderful!  
If you need me, I will be cutting and pasting like a wild woman!  
Got the music on, tapping my feet, singing along (not a pretty sound), 
and have a fun little assembly line in progress.  
Thank goodness for my friend, Shirley, who saved me a trip to the city, 
by having everything I needed from Cardstock to an old light box (like the ones we
used to use with brass stencils).

Happy weekend,
Thanks for stopping by!

Patti J.

13 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Oh Patti, I love it! So fresh and bright and pretty! Hope the wedding is just perfect!

craftieodmae said...

we want to see pictures after the wedding.......I love this basket,

Lena said...

Oh how pretty! Can't wait to see all the lovely things you are making for the wedding. Good luck and best wishes to the happy couple!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. You inspire me to try those svg files even though I don't own a machine that could cut them. Do love fussy cutting though :-)

StephC said...

Oh my, this is beautiful! I love it!

Pam said...

Oh Patti this strawberry basket is just beautiful, I love it!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

What a very pretty basket!! Love the handles and the cute strawberries for the front! :)

Dawnll said...

I am so excited for you and your son! Congrats sweetie how exciting to be adding to the family. Can't wait to see the projects your working on.
Love this beautiful box, I couldn't believe I actually have this pattern also. Found it when looking through my files on-line. Just need to find time to try it out. Hugs to you

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so pretty, Patti. You are a master at fussy cutting. I could use some lessons!

Cheryl W said...

This precious basket is so pretty, Patti! Anyone would love to receive a special treat in this.

Tina M said...

Ohh Patti, it's sooo darling!!! Thank you so very much for the shout out and for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room, you are to to sweet...as sweet as your darling little strawberries, lol!!!!

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - after seeing the wonderfully cute things you made for the baby shower - I CANNOT wait to see what you are creating for this wedding!! This basket is so adorable and I hereby dub you the fussy cutting QUEEN!!! You are awesome!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful box Patti. Love the strawberry images and the coloring! You are the queen of paper boxes!