Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hooray!

Good morning, and welcome to my Die-Versions post!
This month's release was so much fun.  I know - I say that EVERY month!
It's true, but I just love these dies!

This first card uses the Die-Versions Express Banners 'Hooray' die.
I love that by using this sentiment, the card could be sent for any type of celebration!
Used my Perfect Papercrafting Mini Rulers for the pretty brown borders! (See sidebar for details).

Die-Versions Express Banners DVB-013 - Hooray

I'm sorry, just couldn't help myself!  This Die-Versions 'Amazing' Sweet Frame just called
for our granddaughters photo.  Don't you agree?  For this card, I die cut the little frame
from a sheet of sticky paper, and covered it with some Silk Microfine Glitter that
was a gift from my friend Diane.  Add a photo, a bit of embossing, and a ribbon, and voila!

Die-Versions Sweet Frames DVSF-005 - Amazing

Be sure to drop in often at the Die-Versions blog, store, and Facebook page. There's always
some fun inspiration, and Dani's dies are 'AMAZING'!!!

Have a great day,
Patti J.

16 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - LOVE both of your projects but the one of sweet baby is totally amazing - such a wonderful job and the picture is perfect.

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous, your GD is adorable, so precious!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely projects! Your GD is so beautiful!

Annette G said...

Beautiful cards Patti, loving the picture of your adorable GD.
Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Anne Temple said...

Love both your projects. How clever to hang the banner with clothes pins and your granddaughter is precious.

Lisa said...

Both of your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! I love, love the beautiful card and how you hung the banner with clothes pins - so creative!! And your granddaughter is so sweet and beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carole said...

Hi Patti, it's nice to feel well enough to visit. Your projects are beautiful and I glad I had a chance to drop in. Thank you for caring Patti, means a lot. xox

Lynette said...

Love those dies! How fun to be on their Design Team:) Great card and project, Patti.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, I just love how you incorporated the sweet photo of your grandbaby on your gorgeous card!
Patti, your Hooray card is stunning! Love the dies you used!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful projects, Donna,the banner with clothes pins and photo of your granddaughter is gorgeous.
hugs, Helena

Pattie J. said...

beautiful cards, and a lovely photo of your special gift from heaven.
hugs, Pattie

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful projects today, Patti! Your little granddaughter is such a little princess. Love the pink and gold goodness all around her photo. :)

Shirley said...

Wow, on your hooray card! Love the clothespins for hanging it too! The colors and those butterflies are wonderful, and so is your sentiment!

Now for that special someone card! That is just perfect for her! How very feminine and elegant!

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card, that hooray banner is such a great idea. And what a sweet frame for your beautiful GD :)

Pam said...

These are so beautiful! I LOVE the gorgeous baby page!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Patti I love what you did with the Hooray banner, but I really love what you did with the Amazing die with your granddaughter! That micro fine glitter is perfect for her.